From the very beginning, the driving force of MJ Recruiters has been its commitment to clients and candidates, and that commitment is best summed up by the phrase “Raising the Bar!”
MJ Recruiters specializes in technical and professional Manufacturing recruitment. We partner with automotive and non-automotive clients to supply candidates in the fields of Operations/Supervision; Engineering and Quality; Materials and Procurement; and Manufacturing Human Resources, Accounting, and Information Technology (IT).
Our specialty is recruiting candidates at the management level of these disciplines. We are focused regionally and have the capability to recruit nationwide, developing clients into long-term partners by thoroughly understanding their culture and their goals.
Other ways that MJ Recruiters, LLC strives to “raise the bar” in recruitment include the following:
- To date, 99% of the candidates placed by MJ Recruiters have shown up on the first day to start their new careers.
- Through a successful recruitment process, MJ Recruiters has filled over 63% of its contingent searches over the past five years.
- The firm has placed candidates in a number of states, including Ohio, Texas, Michigan, Indiana, Iowa, Georgia, Illinois, and Kentucky.
MJ Recruiters, LL C was formed in the summer of 2005 as a partnership between Maria Hemminger and Joanna Spaun. Hemminger and Spaun have 35 years of recruitment experience combined, spending almost 15 years working together.
Since starting MJ Recruiters, Hemminger and Spaun have successfully completed 425 direct placement searches in the areas of Engineering, Operations, Quality, Human Resources, IT, Accounting, and Materials. As recruitment generalists, they have also placed candidates in the Automotive, Agriculture, Packaging, Food, Consumer Goods, Ethanol, and Aerospace industries.
Hemminger and Spaun are consistently top producers in Top Echelon Network, an elite network of highly specialized search firms. Hemminger has won the following awards in Top Echelon Network:
- Top-Producing Recruiter, East North Central Region, 2012
- Third-Highest Producing Split Recruiter, 2012
- Importer of the Year, 2012
- Eighth-Highest Producing Split Recruiter, 2013
- Tenth-Highest Production Split Recruiter, 2014
Hemminger and Spaun are also active guest speakers at Top Echelon Network events, ISSA, Tiffin University, the Ohio Recruiters Association (ORA), and different area Human Resources groups.
In August of 2015, Hemminger, Spaun, and the rest of the MJ Recruiters team will be celebrating not only 10 years in business, but 10 years of making and keeping their commitment to clients and candidates.
“MJR Raising the Bar!”
Whether you’re a candidate or a client, a business partner or a networking source, our goal is to “raise the bar” when it comes to your impression of a professional recruitment partner. Through communication, honesty, and follow-through, our goal is TO RAISE THE BAR!”