From the very beginning, the driving force of MJ Recruiters has been its commitment to clients and candidates, and that commitment is best summed up by the phrase “Raising the Bar!”
MJ Recruiters specializes in technical and professional Manufacturing recruitment. We partner with automotive and non-automotive clients to supply candidates in the fields of Operations/Supervision; Engineering and Quality; Materials and Procurement; and Manufacturing Human Resources, Accounting, and Information Technology (IT).
Our specialty is recruiting candidates at the management level of these disciplines. We are focused regionally and have the capability to recruit nationwide, developing clients into long-term partners by thoroughly understanding their culture and their goals.
Other ways that MJ Recruiters, LLC strives to “raise the bar” in recruitment include the following:
- Since starting our business we have placed over 650 manufacturing professionals
- 57% of the candidate submittals that we make get interviewed on site by our clients
- 23% of the candidates that are interviewed on site are made job offers by our clients
- Through a successful recruitment process, over the last five years MJ Recruiters has filled over 61% of its contingent searches over the past five years beating the industry average of 18-25%.
- Although the Ohio region is our focused geography; MJ Recruiters has placed candidates in a number of states, including Ohio, Texas, Michigan, Indiana, Iowa, Georgia, Illinois, and Kentucky.
MJ Recruiters, LL C was formed in the summer of 2005 as a partnership between Maria Hemminger and Joanna Spaun. Hemminger and Spaun have over 45 years of recruitment experience combined, spending over 19 years working together.
Since starting MJ Recruiters, Hemminger and Spaun have successfully completed 650 direct placement searches in the areas of Engineering, Operations, Quality, Human Resources, IT, Accounting, and Materials. As recruitment generalists, they have also placed candidates in the Automotive, Agriculture, Packaging, Food, Consumer Goods, Ethanol, and Aerospace industries.
Recent placements include:
Human Resources Manager
Hemminger and Spaun are consistently top producers in Top Echelon Network, an elite network of highly specialized search firms. As a team, they have won the following awards in Top Echelon Network:
- Top-Producing Recruiter, East North Central Region, 2012
- Third-Highest Producing Split Recruiter, 2012
- Importer of the Year, 2012
- Eighth-Highest Producing Split Recruiter, 2013
- Tenth-Highest Production Split Recruiter, 2014
- Fifth-Highest Producing Split Recruiter, 2015
- Ninth-Highest Producing Split Recruiter, 2016
- Million Dollar Producer, November 2016
- Ninth-Highest Producing Split Recruiter, 2019
- Ninth-Highest Producing Split Recruiter, 2020
Hemminger and Spaun are also active guest speakers at Top Echelon Network events, ISSA, Tiffin University, the Ohio Recruiters Association (ORA), and different area Human Resources groups.
In August of 2020, Hemminger, Spaun, and the rest of the MJ Recruiters team will be celebrating not only 15 years in business, but 15 years of making and keeping their commitment to clients and candidates.
“MJR Raising the Bar!”
Whether you’re a candidate or a client, a business partner or a networking source, our goal is to “raise the bar” when it comes to your impression of a professional recruitment partner. Through communication, honesty, and follow-through, our goal is TO RAISE THE BAR!”